Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A Letter from Mrs. Kloczko


Dear Waggoner Families,

By now you have likely read the communication from Superintendent Jiménez that I will be leaving Waggoner at the end of this school year. There are not enough words to share how much I love our school! It has been my absolute honor to serve as the principal at Waggoner over the past two years and to be a part of this incredible Winters community. I love our students, staff, and families, and there is truly no place like Waggoner! I have treasured my time here as part of the WJUSD team and have learned so much. And no matter where I am I will never forget you, our amazing kids, and our staff. I hope that we can stay connected. I look forward to finishing out the rest of the year together and supporting Waggoner and the district as needed with the transition and finding the lucky person who will serve as leader of this magical place. You will always hold a special place in my heart. Let's make the rest of this year the best it can be! 

My life is more beautiful because I met you.

With much love,
Jennifer

Estimadas familias de Waggoner:

A estas alturas probablemente haya leído la comunicación del Superintendente Jiménez de que dejaré Waggoner al final de este año escolar. ¡No hay suficientes palabras para compartir cuánto amo nuestra escuela! Ha sido un honor absoluto servir como director de Waggoner durante los últimos dos años y ser parte de esta increíble comunidad de Winters. Amo a nuestros estudiantes, personal y familias, ¡y realmente no hay lugar como Waggoner! He atesorado mi tiempo aquí como parte del equipo de WJUSD y he aprendido mucho. Y no importa dónde esté, nunca los olvidaré a ustedes, a nuestros increíbles niños y a nuestro personal. Espero que podamos estar conectados. Espero poder terminar el resto del año juntos y apoyar a Waggoner y al distrito según sea necesario con la transición y encontrar a la persona afortunada que servirá como líder de este lugar mágico. Siempre ocuparás un lugar especial en mi corazón. ¡Hagamos que el resto de este año sea lo mejor posible!

Mi vida es más hermosa porque te conocí.

Con mucho amor,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate Waggoner!

 Happy last day of school! It has been a wild ride this year and we are so grateful to have been on this journey with you! We have created f...